The Whole Life Inventory
The Whole Life Inventory is a multi-dimensional instrument designed for churches to assess and understand the health of their congregation in the 5 pillars—Faith, Identity, Relationships, Sexuality, and Values—that contribute toward thriving families in the Church.
What the Inventory has found so far:
- 3 in 5 Christian couples have never read the Bible together or do so less than once a month
- 1 in 4 Christian parents has never prayed or worshiped together with their children
- 30% of Christians surveyed have viewed pornography in the past 6 months
How does the Inventory work?
- The online survey platform makes it easily accessible to your congregation
- Members of participating churches will be given a unique access code that allows them to take the inventory for free
- Our Whole Life team will then analyse the collected data and generate reports on key findings to be presented to your church
Who is this Inventory for?
All congregation members aged 13 and above.
Why the Whole Life Inventory?